Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September's WiP

I've decided to only do a monthly "Work in Progress" report. I honestly don't have much to report in a week, but I like the accountability of having to write about what I've been writing...keeps me focused.
I'm currently not working on any novel *sigh*, but I'm okay with that for now, but here is what I have been doing.

1. I've got an article for one of our local magazines that will be printed in the November issue, which I'm very excited about. I'm busy with editing and taking some fun photographs for that article. I will write more after it is published.

2. I need to finish up my story for Chicken Soup of the Soul. I need to finish those edits and then mail it in before the deadline, which is Oct. 3. (Won't know if they buy my story until later, but submitting is the first step, right?)

3. I made the decision to NOT do NaNoWriMo this year. This stands for National Novel Writing Month, which always happens in November. I have something else I want to work on that is not a novel.  If you sign up and join, I'll be cheering you on.

Okay, that pretty much sums up my writing life this month.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, as it is about Taiwan Culture. An interesting sight I had this past month.

No comments: