Monday, December 20, 2010

Free2Eat Winner is.....

Thanks all who joined in the fun blog party to celebrate Matthea getting her feeding tube removed.  We had a lot of fun celebrating with friends and family through this blog party. We also had a "real" party at our apartment yesterday.  We had cake, cookies, and all sorts of fun things.

She dipped her finger in that icing every chance she got.
She took Free2Eat literally. =)
We also had a drawing at the party for a Frosty the Snowman DVD, which our good little pal, Mr. Chow won.  We hope he and his little sister have a great Christmas with that little prize.

And now for the winner of the Asian treats and a master piece of fingerpainting by Matthea is....drum roll......A.L. Sonnichsen.  Email me at umdmaurer at gmail dot com to let me know which flavor of Guai Guais you'd like (coconut milk or hazelnut chocolate) and your snail mail address. =)

Thanks again for all who have been watching and praying for our little miracle child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful party, great-lookin' cake, sweet little girl and a beautiful family!

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

I can't believe I won! My kids are so excited! I went running out of the office and made the announcement and they're all leaping around. :)

I'll email you, MaDonna. Thank you so much! And what a fun party, Matthea! Congratulations again!!

Amy

MaDonna Maurer said...

Thanks Linda...cake was from Costco. I didn't feel like making anything.

I'm so glad the kids are excited. I may not get it mailed out until next week, Amy....we are fighting flus over here and the kids are getting hit hard. 2 down and 1 fighting it strong. Just praying the parents stay strong! ;)